Hi. Good morning. shut down domains & services

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

Hi. Good morning. I've been a customer for a long time. I want to shut down some domains, completely. I want to stop paying unnecessarily for sites I don't use and services I don't want. Help please. I would prefer to chat with a human in Homestead. I prefer one to one. Please. Robert J
Photo of Robert0073

Robert0073

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • confused I suppose. "We're here to help" you say .... but nowhere do you give contact details apart from a Burlington phone number.

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 42,804 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you would not like assistance through Community, you can definitely call our support number.
1-800-710-1998
Photo of Robert0073

Robert0073

Thanks for that option Elyzabeth.
However, from Ireland, I cannot call a U.S. 1800 number! Can you give me an 'ordinary' number please, perhaps direct to my email for privacy (yours)?.
RJ

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

If you cannot call that number, then you will have to use support here in Community. There is no other number and we do not provide email support.
Photo of Robert0073

Robert0073

Disappointing. So much for "We're here to help". 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

We are here to help. Here in Community, if you cannot call the number. What do you need assistance with?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.