Help with sub-domain PLEASE!!

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Why does my sub-domain look different than my original website? The quality and colors do not match since I changed the design on my original site, and the two do not match. People have said my original domain name is too long so I got a sub, and now the sub is of poorer quality. Now when people click on the shorter sub-domain I have given them they won't see the quality that I worked so hard to get on the original!! Any advice please
Photo of Laurie6236

Laurie6236

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated, confused, anxious, panicked

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I don't quite understand. You do not have a "sub domain". You have 2 domains pointing to the exact same site. I have no idea how they can possibly look differently to people. The look identical in all the different browsers I tried. They should look identical to everyone else, because they are identical.

Do you see any difference?

Thanks

Drew N
Photo of Laurie6236

Laurie6236

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Why does my sub-domain look different than my original site? I changed designs on the original, but the sub is of much poorer quality and not the same colors as my original. More people are clicking on the sub, and therefore are not seeing the original I am putting so much work into.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
SUB-Domain.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.