HELP -- starting over after computer crash - now have Outlook 2019 - it will NOT send my homestead emails....

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

HELP -- starting over after computer crash - now have Outlook 2019 - it will NOT send my homestead emails.... I have followed every IMAP setting 
Photo of Danny9574

Danny9574

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 17,578 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
The newest update from Outlook is different than the one that we have instructions for. The settings are all still correct, but where to go to put them in is different. I recommend contacting Microsoft to know where to go to put those settings in.
As far as I know, the instructions should still work, except instead of "Change" you choose "Repair" and check the box to use manual settings.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_set_up_pop3_email_in_outlook_2013
Photo of Jennifer3538

Jennifer3538

• 1,832 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
OP, did you get any information on this one?
Photo of Danny9574

Danny9574

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
After much trial and error it came down to manually creating a new profile within Outlook.....  I could not get the default "outlook" profile to work... no matter how many times I "repaired" the connection it would not change the in & out ports.  Then it crashed my icloud calendar....  had to reinstall that 2x to get everything to play nice.   

good luck

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.