Help Please, websitebuilder taking forever to load and crashing

• Problem
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

Help please, websitebuilder is taking forever to load and crashing/getting stuck. Signing out and in again did not help.  SampleTherapySite.homesteadcloud.com
Photo of michelle5724

michelle5724

• 396 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Mark5665

Mark5665

• 1,060 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I once had that problem (SiteBuilder desktop). Turned out I had too many elements, I tihnk about 7000. Starting up a second site cured the problem.
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,790 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Your site loads up when I tried it.  I just used WebsiteBuilder a few minutes ago and it was fine.  Maybe try emptying your cache then signing in again?
Photo of michelle5724

michelle5724

Thanks. I should have stated that the issue is in build mode. :(
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286, Champion

• 5,790 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
It could still be a browser "back-up" on your computer and emptying the cache might help.  I am not having any homestead issues here on the east coast.
Photo of michelle5724

michelle5724

Will try it - thank you
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 45,038 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Which site are you experiencing this issue with? I see you have several. Is this issue still happening on your end? What browser are you using?
Photo of michelle5724

michelle5724

Hello, although I managed to get it mostly unstuck by clearing cache as the other poster suggest, I am still having trouble with the photo editor never loading fully to use any of the edit options. Using Chrome. The site is sampletherapysite@homesteadcloud.com and the associated domain is longislandtherapyteam.com.  thanks
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 45,038 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
The photo editor in that builder is no longer available. Images will need to be edited outside of the builder before they are uploaded.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.