Help please

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

Hi my name is Judy olmstead my site is still under construction and I recieved a call to day at my business and someone left a message to call to confirm the site as well they left a code but one of my stylists lost it. As well I was making a facebook page and they said my web address is wrong could you write it out for me please.
Photo of Judy7786

Judy7786

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Judy7786

Judy7786

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
oh and by the way this is referring to my new site gojojo delivery services
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I see 2 domains on the account, gojojo.info and thegaragehairstudio.com. Be careful of phone calls from people. There are many ways they can find you.
Photo of Victor4384

Victor4384

• 1,282 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Yeah, Drew N. is right.  I have over a dozen different web sites, some ranging as old as 15 years and some new as a couple months.  I never pay attention to 'phone' calls regarding my websites, usually they are just scammers.  And I use my gmail filters to sort out the spam that's being directed to the websites.  This forum and calling homestead is usually the best way to find out if the caller is legit!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.