Help!!!!!!

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

O got this message from you. What does this mean?

We are in the process of making changes to our public IP space. This will change the IP address for any A record and nameservers. Since you manage your own DNS, you will be required to make the following changes:

In your DNS, you currently have your nameservers pointing to an IP address:www.originalcirclecitycorvetteclub.com

We will need you to change this record to be a CNAME that points to :

Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
Photo of Steve7734

Steve7734

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Steve7734

Steve7734

???
Photo of Michael Peever

Michael Peever

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I got the same message, Steve. I called their office and it just keeps ringing . . . Bad scene.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Guys sit tight on that until Drew has a chance to answer - I believe there were a couple other posts regarding this same thing and he told them to not do anything for the time being.
Photo of Christopher8332

Christopher8332

• 62 Points
Same here Steve.  I called their so called Help Line as requested and sat in some kind of Que for 2 hours listening to their music.....  Finally gave up as they were probably hoping I would.  Unbelievably poor service. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Official Response
Hi all,

There will be a change needed, but I will be creating a topic that shows the correct email. Please don't update yet.

Drew
Photo of Steve7734

Steve7734

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Anyone there?.

We are in the process of making changes to our public IP space. This will change the IP address for any A record and nameservers. Since you manage your own DNS, you will be required to make the following changes:

In your DNS, you currently have your nameservers pointing to an IP address:www.originalcirclecitycorvetteclub.com

We will need you to change this record to be a CNAME that points to :

Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM

Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.