Hello my email is not receiving any email. I have sent multiple emails out from it but get no incoming.

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hello my email is not receiving any email. I have sent emails out but no incoming emails are being received. I have sent test emails to the email address from a couple of different email and they all just get returned. 
Photo of Karen5930

Karen5930

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 42,938 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello Karen,

I took a look at the account that you're posting from and there is no email address created. If you have email, it is most likely through a third party company and I would recommend you contact them to troubleshoot.
Photo of Karen5930

Karen5930

When I look at my profile/account there is a primary email listed there. I have been using this system for 8 years now and this is the first time I have had trouble receiving  email.
I spent 3 hours with Spectrum first, they said my domain/email was pointed to homestead and that I needed to contact homestead. They did say something about checking  a MX record. please advice as I haven't been able to receive emails for 2 weeks now
(Edited)
Photo of Karen5930

Karen5930

Homestead is my third party. Spectrum business informed me everything was pointing to homestead. can anyone please help me?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 42,804 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You are pointing to Homestead for your website. For email, your domain is being pointed to a 3rd party IP address. I do not know what company this is. The IP is 64.210.232.50
Your domain is not pointing to Homestead for email in any way and you don't have an email address created through your Homestead account. I'm sorry, but we have no way of troubleshooting why your email isn't working.
Photo of Karen5930

Karen5930

Thank You

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.