Hello I received the email offer to translate my website to the mobile friendly version SB+ to SB design offer.

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Hello I received the email offer to translate my website governancearchitects.com to the mobile friendly version SB+ to SB design offer. I would like to proceed at $150 thanks. David
Photo of David9486

David9486

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • thankful

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 8,918 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thank you so much David! We are glad to hear you would like to proceed with our design offer which includes creating a carbon copy of your current website governancearchitects.com, which is currently built in Sitebuilder Plus and creating it in our newest software WebsiteBuilder. As mentioned in the email sent out this will be a one time fee of $150.00 USD for the replication and this will not change your monthly billing details. 

Benefits of WebsiteBuilder are:
  • A mobile-friendly version of your website which will help keep customers on your website.
  • Auto SSL which will give your customers confidence in your site.
  • This will take the workload of rebuilding this site in the new builder off of your plate to allow you to focus on your business.
  • Custom design can cost up to $2,000 but the current promotional price is only $150 per 5 pages to get started on the transition.
  • We will also send you an email after the replication is complete with YouTube Video tutorial links to help you get familiar with the new program.

Keep in mind that this is a 5 PAGE CARBON COPY of your current site into Website Builder.

3-5 Business day turn around time per 5 pages.

Facts:
  • 52% Of All Global Online Traffic In 2017 Came From Mobile Traffic
  • As of 2018, if your website isn't mobile-friendly it will no longer be found in mobile searches and will take it a huge hit in your desktop rankings.
  • As of 2018, if your site is not secure, your rankings will be affected.

Your website has already been reviewed, as it qualifies and has been approved to continue with this process. We will proceed with charging the card on file tomorrow, 9/19/2019 with the one-time fee of $150 USD and we will send an email to you upon completion.

Thank you again, David for reaching out here, I know you were having some trouble calling in from Australia but I am happy we are able to have everything work out. We will be in contact, have a great day!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.