having trouble with server not sending emails out. I am able to receive emails

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

Server problems
I am able to send emails but I am not able to receive emails in MS Outlook
Need help getting this fixed.
Photo of Misti9228

Misti9228

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I was able to test and your email is receiving content through Roundcube. This means that it is a setting in Outlook causing this issue. Please make sure the settings you are using match the ones in this article:

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_setup_an_email_client_to_check_my_homestea...
Photo of Misti9228

Misti9228

I followed all the instructions and it still did not work and once I changed the POP 110 to the 993 and the SMPT to 465, then I stopped receiving and sending emails as it gives me errors when it is trying to verify with the server.

I began having problems when everyone else was with not being able to send emails and I was told after sending the copies of the mail delivery system that to just continue to resend the emails.  It never changed. Then it all of a sudden changed to the inability to send out any emails.

I don’t remember the password on the system but I believe it is my normal password but when I go to change things and have to verify the password it doesn’t seem to accept it.

Not sure what to do

Is there a way to have someone contact me via phone and possibly log in to my computer via internet and see if they can figure this out? 

Photo of Misti9228

Misti9228

You will have to reply to me at my personal email since now I am unable to receive emails to my computer...ugh

misti_nance@yahoo.com or call my home phone 336-752-2202
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
We don't provide outbound support, but you can call 1-800-710-1998 to speak with a support agent about this issue

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.