Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived
1. When navigating from home page: www.globaldataresearch.org and clicking link to the Turbinique Wind Engine page (which is just a page under the main GDR site) it takes me to:http://jonathanwalters.homestead.com/~local/~Preview/Turbinique-Wind-Engine.html?_=1483045819385 it should be just linking to a page within www.globaldataresearch.org.
2. athenaspacevehicles.com is still coming up under:.homesteadcloud.com it has been several weeks and this issue is still not resolved. It is causing my testers to not be able to navigate to it .
3. zeouspower.com is the same issue for athenaspace vehicles.
4. The contact form for some of my websites keeps changing the default email to one I do not monitor. I have had to reconfigure the email form several times now. could you explain to me why this is happening?
5. hetiatinyhomes.com, saturnaemicrofarm.com, and ambrosiasustenance.com cannot be reached by any of my testers. One day it is reachable the next day it is not. I just tried via normal OS applications and I cannot reach them. But I can through editor. I can edit. I can publish. But when I click button to view the just published website it takes me to error page dx does not exist. What is going on here?
I have been reaching out to other businesses to advertise and sending them to my sites - but now there is nothing to see. This is making me look very bad in front of these people.
EDIT: I just found out that my employee was not keeping tabs on the ICANN emails. I have corrected this. Please ensure that these sites come back up in totality. I apologize for missing this important issue. I left it to a former employee. Will not make that mistake again.