google adsense

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

this is the second time posting here. I'm extremely frustrated. Google adsense requires you to ad their code into the Head tags. Well I can't find any head tags any where. There are meta tags, body and footer....I tired adding the code into an html widget, but nothing...google isn't picking up my site.

If I can't figure this out I'm going to have to move my site to a different host.
Photo of astanley1257999

astanley1257999

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I apologize if I missed an earlier post. Unfortunately, currently it is not possible to add code to the head tag. We have requested this improvement to the builder, but I do not have an ETA.
Photo of astanley1257999

astanley1257999

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
ok, so is there another way to add google ads to my site then? How do other people do it? I know there has to be a way I just need to find out how
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If they require that the code be added to the head section, then it probably can't be done at this time. If Google has an alternate method maybe they would be able to tell you what can be done. The developers are working on correcting this issue, but I do not have an ETA.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.