Gathering telephone number at checkout

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Dear Sir: Trying to find status on Express Checkout Gathering Telephone Number Issue.
Owr system still not gathering the phone number. Thanks....
Photo of JOSE A.0206

JOSE A.0206

• 346 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jose,

Welcome to the community!

It appears to be working correctly - I tried creating an account and it would not let me proceed without entering a phone number.

Are you still receiving orders that do not have a phone number?

Thanks,
Ehsan
Photo of JOSE A.0206

JOSE A.0206

Dear Sir: We have reported a problem we have in not being able to gather the customer's telephone number when they choose express checkout instead of creating an account. We were told that some html coding had to be done to correct the problem. Please provide an update as soon as possible. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Gathering Telephone Numbers When Using Express Checkout Option.
Photo of JOSE A.0206

JOSE A.0206

DEAR EHSAN:

THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM. IT DOES NOT WORK. IT MAY REQUIRE THE CUSTOMER TO PROVIDE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER BUT....WE CAN NOT ACCESS THE NUMBER. THE TELEPHONE NUMBER SHOULD PRINT SOMEWHERE ON THE INVOICE. WE CAN ONLY ACCESS TELEPHONE NUMBERS ON CUSTOMERS WHO CREATE AN ACCOUNT. SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR OFFICE KNOWS THAT IT DOES NOT WORK (MAYBE IT IS ONLY WITH OUR SYSTEM) AND I WAS TOLD THAT HTML CODING WAS NEEDED AT YOUR END. PLEASE CHECK IT.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.