forms not working again

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

my problem is not fixed, yet you decided to have 
"This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies."

It’s obvious you didn’t want to help.

For me to have to call in every 48 hours is ridiculous, what's up with that? Whatever happened to working on it until it's actually fixed?
Nobody has worked on this problem at all. And I kinda expected it because the service I got over the phone was downright disgusting. The guy sounded bored out of his mind, half asleep, and made me feel stupid for not being familiar with certain terms he used. 
I had also asked him about your storefront, but he quickly discouraged it.
Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

You give us no choice but to look elsewhere while we still have a few months here.

Hopefully you will understand that we cannot keep with a site that is non-functional. Some of us actually DO work.

Photo of mauve3329316

mauve3329316

• 388 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • disgusted

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 28,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I do apologize and I want to assure you the problem is something that is definitely being worked on. Unfortunately, the resolution is something deeper in the software and this is going to take longer than may have been anticipated. Homestead appreciate your patience with this matter. 

I understand the need for this form for your business and what I would recommend, in order to get this working, is breaking down your products into specific categories that have their own pages. With doing this you can create forms that have a lot less input fields allowing the form to function properly and will send out the email notifications. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.