Forms Manager is scrambled

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

When I open my "Manage Forms" the table is out of alpha order. I have a bunch of forms and it's extremely difficult to find anything. This has been going on for over 12 hours.
Photo of Scott7072

Scott7072

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It is supposed to be in date/time order, but apparently there is a bug/change in the new Java. Developers are looking in to it.
Photo of Scott7072

Scott7072

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
OK. This has been going on for almost a week. When are we going to see a fix? It is very difficult to download from our forms and this is a busy period for the website.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I am not sure yet. The developers found and believe they have corrected it, but it needs to be tested and then scheduled for release. It will likely be with the next update, but I am not sure of a date for that yet.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.