Form Submission not working properly

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

At chapelhill-inntown.com, when a form is submitted, the information is not being emailed to me.  This is a huge problem.  When can it be fixed?
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

• 702 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of John2156

John2156

• 108 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just spoke to technical support. No timeline was given for repairing this issue. I was assured they were working on it.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 7,148 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello Eric,

The form submission emails is a reported issue and our engineers and development team are working to get that resolved as quickly as possible. However, you can still view any for submissions. Go to websites manager, select the link that says more, click on manage forms, check mark the most recent contact and select view it to see what was filled out on the form. The information will open in a spread sheet. Here are the steps in the second half of this article. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-collected-form-data
Photo of MICHAEL5445

MICHAEL5445

• 356 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This is not ok, this is my business, I have multiple websites, like 60 or more,  and I will be out of business if this isn't fixed asap, PLEASE
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Michael, I understand and apologize. It will be resolved ASAP. You are still receiving the information from form submissions, just not receiving the physical email to your email address. You can view those submissions with these instructions.  https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-collected-form-data
(Edited)
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

Unfortunately looking at reservations this way is very difficult, cumbersome, and NOT user friendly.   Columns are all out of order and almost impossible to figure out when you have a lot of columns.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Very understandable, the fix should be rolled out soon. We appreciate the patience and understanding. 
Photo of Tina6334

Tina6334

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
We are experiencing same issue today
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Tina, thank you I will add your account to the report.
Photo of Angela6389

Angela6389

• 1,056 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Same problem here
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Hello Angela,

Thank you for the report. Unfortunately, this is a current issue we are working to get resolved. To be thorough in reporting can you verify, is this issue on your online registration page? 
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

It appears to occur on all pages requiring a form submission.  A couple of weeks ago people submitting a form received an error message that shouldn't have appeared.  That has been fixed.  i am not sure is there is some relationship between the two problems.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Thank you Eric, I will get that added to the report. I do not believe the two issues are related but it is still being investigated.
Photo of ALAN7069

ALAN7069

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yip same problem here, no form submissions are coming through on email but will try your temp fix and see how I get on with it
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 7,068 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Alan,

Thank you. You can view those submissions with these instructions.  https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-collected-form-data This will be resolved very soon. 
(Edited)
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

Michelle, with all due respect, why do you keep asking people what web page they are having problems with?  This is clearly a system-wide problem, and if you fix the problem for one, it will probably be fixed for everyone.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

It assists in being more thorough in reporting and investigating the issue. The development team and engineers were requesting examples of the exact page the form is located on. 
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

I haven't tried all my forms, but for the ones I've tested, none of them work.
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

These should be clearing up. I just tested the form on http://www.chapelhill-inntown.com/inntown-availability-query.html and it sent an email notification immediately.
Try testing once more. If you still have an issue I will need the page the form is on to assist. 
Photo of Eric5208

Eric5208

seems to work.   Thank you!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Awesome! No problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.