Form submission and emailing

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I've been a very long time Homestead user, but recently put a form on my page with a submit button. This sends the info to my email address.  Is there anyway to customize it so that when I do get an email from someone, I can hit reply and it looks as though it's coming from our organization without having to copy past their email into another window?  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks! 
Photo of mbhv4120

mbhv4120

• 216 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Replying to a form requires a method of "spoofing" the sender's email address. Spoofing greatly increases the chance that your message will be marked as spam. If you get messages marked as spam enough then some newer spam filters, like ours, may learn that your domain is spam and block all mail to and from your domain. For this reason, we do not allow this.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.