Followed previous favicon posts.. favicon still not showing up

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I created a favicon for my website.  I followed the steps from a similar post about how to add it.  I know that its in the right place, with the correct file extension, however it still won't show up!  I don't know what I am doing wrong?  My site is www.pearlmarketingdesign.com
Photo of mannarae4377

mannarae4377

• 284 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
It takes a little while to show up. Check other browsers. You may see it on one or more.  The others will follow.  There's a simple test to make sure you did it right but I can't remember where it's listed here in the forum.  Maybe it was in help on SB Plus. Sorry I can't help you there.
Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It shows up for me in Fire Fox.
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

That means that it was created correctly. The other browsers will follow suit in a short time.
Photo of sharooq6922

sharooq6922

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You may try to remove the cache in your browser and try again . It may work ...
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

It's showing up for me in Chrome too.  Nice site by the way!
Photo of mannarae4377

mannarae4377

• 284 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Thank you!  Okay good I am glad that someone can see it!  I was starting to believe that I might be losing my mind! Thank you all :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.