flip image horizontal

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

It would be nice to be able to flip images horizontally and vertically, instead of only being able to rotate them.

Seems I find a great image but it's always "pointing" the wrong direction for where I'd like to place it on the page! Thanks!
Photo of Sarah5434

Sarah5434

• 648 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,260 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Rotate them before you upload them using a compatible format like jpeg.
Photo of Sarah5434

Sarah5434

• 648 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Great tip! But I'm uploading them right from the stock images. So, while yes, I could save them to my computer, open them in an editing program, rotate them, then re-upload.... it seems much easier to just have a button that lets me do it right within Sitebuilder :)
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 65,260 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The imported image is influenced by the format, ie jpeg etc. Some import correct, other formats don't. It would be easier if Homestead had a rotation feature, but... Maybe one day they can develop that feature. For now... Change the format with a compatible one.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.