Filters on the new Open Xchange platform

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I cannot find how to set filters in the new platform. The ones I had before no longer work, and the Help file is.... uh, unhelpful on this topic.
Photo of Richard6286

Richard6286

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Currently our Open Xchange client does not have filters built in. You would need to use a program like Outlook or Thunderbird.

Drew
Photo of Richard6286

Richard6286

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Just so I'm clear: I cannot set a filter to automatically move an email from the inbox into a designated folder, nor can I have an email automatically cc'd to another email account? Both these were filter functions, and I don't see anything comparable.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,718 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
That is correct. If you do need to do this, you may want to use an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird.

Mike
Photo of Robert4170

Robert4170

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
individual email filters.

Can I set up email filters in the new platform? I have been unable to find a way.
I'm getting TONS of spam and would like to start selectively creating an auto discard list.
Photo of Angela8861

Angela8861

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Filtering Emails.

Is there a way to filter emails in the new program? I've been trying to figure it out, but see nothing. I have to spend about 30 minutes each day manually filtering, and that's quite annoying.

If anyone knows of a program that I can access via the web that would be best. I use both a PC & Mac and iPhone, and I want to make sure they are duplicated (i.e. sent messages, etc.)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.