Facebook Event Feed

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

In the past Homestead had a "live feed" for Facebook Page Events. It is my understanding that Facebook made a change to the way that code could be accessed and that is the reason Homestead removed support for this. The only available fix was to use the Facebook Widget. I have since started using this, but it does not look good on the site. I have done independent research on this and a company called sociablekit does still have the ability to do this. THe problem is that they charge additional fees. 

Can Homestead Developers take a look at what they are doing and provide a new solution for this? Here is the link to sociablekit https://www.sociablekit.com/embed-facebook-page-events-on-website/
Photo of Matt6614

Matt6614

• 338 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 34,862 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I can definitely pass the suggestion along to our Developers. I cannot guarantee that this feature will become available, but I will pass along the suggestion.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.