Error Code 0x47

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

What does this mean? I'm trying to add an image from the image library. Thanks.
Photo of Jim6102

Jim6102

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning,

Sorry about the error message. That message usually indicates a problem with the image selected. I am sorry, but try a different image to see if it works. Also, if so, can you provide me with information on the images that fails? We can take a look at it,

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Jim6102

Jim6102

Thanks, Drew. I tried several different images. Did a search on Spring and each one I selected to upload gave the same error.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I see that now. I do apologize, it does seem that a number of images generate that error. I picked some random images without using a search and it worked. I apologize, but I am going to have to report this to the developers for investigation.

I am not sure what you are looking for in an image, but maybe I can help find one that works.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of Jim6102

Jim6102

Thanks, Drew. I'd tell you which images I was having problems with but I can't upload so can't see the image name. I tried one again and got the same error. If you search on Spring, do get more results, it is the image of the person in a lake, head out of the water. I did find another image that I uploaded from my computer, so I'm got with immediate need.

There were several on this search results that returned the error code.

Thanks for your help.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I found a couple under Spring that loaded, but you are corrent, the majority I tested did not. It is reported. I am glad to hear you had an image that will work fro you.

Thanks

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.