Page won't load. Error code 0x41

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I received an error code 0x41 when trying to open and edit my page from intuit.com
Photo of wedmfg4702

wedmfg4702

• 340 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

• 28,258 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi wedmfg4702,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. I've refreshed your file manager which solves this error code issue. Please try again and let us know if the error code went away.

Thanks,

Chris
Photo of Virginia7799

Virginia7799

• 60 Points
same problem
my site is
runpvcoc.homestead.com
can you help.

Virginia
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Hi Virginia,

I've refreshed your files. Please let me know if that worked.

Thanks,

Chris
Photo of Chris Folmer

Chris Folmer, Alum

Official Response
If this happens again, please copy and paste the correct link below into your address bar once logged in:

Homestead
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_SiteManager/SiteManager.dll?CMD=CMDManageFiles

Intuit/Google
https://websites.intuit.com/~site/Scripts_SiteManager/SiteManager.dll?CMD=CMDManageFiles

Once on that page, click the Refresh Icon and try going back into the Sitebuilder program.

Thanks,

Chrs
Photo of Prairie4957

Prairie4957

• 62 Points
The message I get is: oops! your request failed due to a network or server issue. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: undefined. (error code: 0x41) I tried to go to edit the site as I have not published it yet and I keep getting the same message. It just keeps trying to load and nothing happens.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Network or Server Issue.
Photo of ZOLTAN5565

ZOLTAN5565

• 62 Points
when I want to edit my site I get an error that due to some network problems ; error code0x41

Can`t edit my site get a 0x41 error !.
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Zoltan -

Sorry about the problems you're experiencing! Please check out Chris' response above.

Thanks,
Aubrey
Photo of super2583

super2583

• 60 Points
i tried the links but they did not work, i dont know the username/password. i have intuit webbuilder plus through verizon business. my page is supertempsllc.com could you please help me
Photo of jdinnan14776

jdinnan14776

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I have been getting this message for 2 days and I cannot edit my site. It started while I was working on my site so my site is not how I want it and I can't fix it. If anyone knows how to fix this pleas help.

oops! your request failed due to a network or server issue. Try again and if it still doesn't work call us at undefined. (error code: 0x41).
Photo of Aubrey T

Aubrey T

• 15,316 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jdinnan -

The steps above should help you resolve the issue.

Sorry about the trouble.

Thanks,
Aubrey
Photo of jdinnan14776

jdinnan14776

• 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
yes it did resolve the problem. thanks for the help. I am relieved to be able to fix my site now.
Oops! Your request failed due to a network or server issue. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998.(Error Code: 0x41)

Oops! Your request failed.
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

• 1,594 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hello I received this message. Oops! Your publishing request failed due to a network or server issue.

Try publishing again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998

I dont have firefox.

Unable to publish.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

• 39,954 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Maria5631,

Use the link for Homestead (that's the type of account you have). If it still does not work, reply and let me know which website you're having trouble with.

Also, which browser are you using - Would you mind trying firefox if the current browser you're using doesn't work?

Thank you,
Ehsan
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

• 1,594 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
No.
Photo of barberjeff320726

barberjeff320726

• 62 Points
Hello, For Starters I am Very Limited In Computer Knowledge I Dislike Them And Apparently The Feeling Is Mutual.

I Have Recently Created My Site For My Business And Have Not Entirely Finished Setting Up All The Pages. I Was Trying To Edit A Few Things The Other Night And Was Suddenly Kicked Off. I Can't Get Past The Start Up Window Now. I Keep Getting a Message Saying Network Or System Issues Error Code 0x41 When I Try To Enter The Page Editor.

I Have Tried To Log In From Multiple Computers In Different Locations Now for Four Days And Still Have No Luck Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Can't Edit Site Due To Network Or Server Issues.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

Hi barberjeff320726,

Welcome to the community!

I've already refreshed your site files so you should be able to log in and publish without receiving any errors. If for any reason you come across this error again, please use the link listed above (you have an intuit account) to resolve the issue.

Let me know if I can offer further assistance, thanks!

Ehsan
Photo of inariibels9448

inariibels9448

• 976 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I keep getting errors when saving or publishing. Getting sick of this guys .... when can I edit and publish when I WANT to, not when you all get it working again??

Cannot save or publish.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

Hi inariibels9448,

I've already done the above instructions, please let me know if you're still unable to save or publish. If it happens again, you can do it yourself as well.

Thank you,
Ehsan
Photo of Tootie0826

Tootie0826

• 208 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Everytime I try to log in and edit my site I get an error code. This has been 3 days now. Any idea when it will be fixed? I have important changes to make to my site. The code I'm getting is 0x41. What does that mean or is the server just down?

server down 4 3 2013.
Photo of Katie7793

Katie7793

• 114 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
All day yesterday and continuing to today I caN'T GET INTO ANY OF MY SITES. jUST SAYS STARTING UP...Very frustrating and cost me time and money.

Haven't been able to edit my sites.
Photo of Ehsan Zaheer

Ehsan Zaheer

Hi Katie7793,

Please use the Homestead link above to refresh your site files. Let me know if the issue persists, thanks!

Ehsan
Photo of dwsnarratives2371

dwsnarratives2371

• 62 Points
Hello, for the past four days I haven't been able to access Website Management. When I try to EDIT my website, I keep getting the following message: "You're request failed due to a network or server issue.... call us at 1-800-710-1998 (error code 0x41)." I've tried repeatedly to call that number, but it immediately goes to a busy signal. Another client had a similar issue on Ask Community, and they told her to reset her password. I tried to reset mine and it wouldn't let me. PLEASE HELP!!! I won't keep my account if this isn't resolved quickly. You guys are probably losing people left and right at this rate.

HELP!!!.
Photo of yantar78275520

yantar78275520

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I can't log in.

I've been trying to login in to my site in progress and get error code 0x41.
Photo of HomeCheckz

HomeCheckz

• 348 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
When trying to edit my website with SiteBuilder Plus, I'm redirected to a white page with a rectangle in the middle notifing "Copying updated files. This might take a few minutes." The problem is the page doesn't change and direct me to my website so I can continue to build my website. The page is stuck with the 3 blue balls changing in size denoting processing. I have tried for hours to access my website to no avail. What it wrong with your system?

FROZEN SiteBuilder Plus.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.