Error USR-0015 after adding a new email address to my domain

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

I am seeing an error: An error occurred. (USR-0015, 657482682-1120962) - for a new email address that I created.  I see this error when logging in thro the exchange server but not via the homestead webmail  How do I fix this?
Photo of Ajita6963

Ajita6963

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,538 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you mean the Open Xchange server, new email addresses will not work there. You must use Roundcube. You should be using it for all email at this time, as the Open Xchange servers are due to be shut down in the near future.
Photo of Ajita6963

Ajita6963

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Curious why are the other emails that we have in place work?  Is this something that is disable for new email addresses?

If so, is there a thread that explains how I can set this up to open via a gmail account.  Is that possible?
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,518 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Open Xchange is being discontinued and will no longer be accessible in the near future. Roundcube is the new Webmail program. New email addresses will only be set up for Roundcube. The old email address will work in both until the OX servers are shut down. All Homestead email addresses can be set up in gmail accounts by following the instructions in the topic below.

How do I setup my Gmail account to check my mail?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.