Error - Quota exceeded for quota group

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

If I leave our website open on my desktop a pop-up error will display as shown below.  At first, I thought it was a Google Analytics issue but after speaking with Google they said I should contact Homestead.  Can you provide any direction to stop this from happening?

Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,996 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Maria G

Maria G, Employee

• 560 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hello,

I have investigated this to see what may be causing it. What I found is that Google has had a bunch of customers with the same issue. I found an article and someone posted a solution. I would try this and let us know.

https://support.google.com/analytics/thread/22434418?hl=en

Answer:
"Hi! I had the same issue. Solved at console.developers.google.com > APIs > select project > control panel > select desired API > Quotes > edit Queries per 100 seconds per user

You can rise this limit up to 1000 queries per 100 seconds. I think this limits have been reset.

I hope this could help you.

Regards."
Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,996 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for the response.  Assuming I am looking in the correct spot, it appears the limit can not be raised beyond 100
Photo of Maria G

Maria G, Employee

• 560 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
If that is the cause, unfortunately we cannot troubleshot this since it is not in our system. I would recommend contacting Google Support.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.