Error message when saving or publishing

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Sitebuilder Plus 502/503 errors

Drew - Sorry bud, still getting Error messages when trying to Save or Publish my website tonight. Says error code 0x19 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: February 3rd, 2015 Network Outage.
Photo of Kristi4981

Kristi4981

• 418 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of susan2829

susan2829, Champion

• 43,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Kristi just close that blasted thing and then try doing a Save. If it comes up when you aren't even trying to Save just close it, mutter something and carry on!  Hopefully they will get to the bottom of this soon.  :)
Photo of Roy1381

Roy1381

• 268 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I wish Homestead had the courtesy to admit what's going on. I run a gambling site

www.mouseysplace.com & couldn't put out my Super Bowl pick & horse racing picks over the weekend. I'm about 1 day away from joining another site builder.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Roy1381,

What issue do you have? There was a brief outage this evening, but if you had a problem over the weekend, then we need to take a look.
Photo of Roy1381

Roy1381

• 268 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem all your other members have, cannot acess my website to change one page.
Photo of Judith4708

Judith4708

• 484 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

I went on about 20 minutes to go to try to access Sitebuilder, yet again tonight. Finally got a gray screen with a grid instead of the site I had worked 3 weeks on. My client is waiting for me to finish the work. I closed the window, went back, same gray grid screen. Pretty alarming. Waited about 10 minutes, FINALLY came back to my design. Is it really there, or is it going to completely disappear? I am afraid to SAVE as I have no idea how stable this system is now, or if a save will erase my entire design and I'll find all this work is gone. PLEASE, those of us (probably most of us) who depend on homestead.com as professionals deserve some kind of explanation about what all these problems are about so we can make a decision if this is where we want our sites to be. Is this maintenance-gone-wrong, a serious server problem?

Day after day, there seem to be more problems. Is this not the place to get answers? Someone needs to take corporate responsibility and answer these questions directly to each of us who are customers, so we can plan accordingly.

Photo of Leisa

Leisa

• 396 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
My sitebuilder either, won't open, gets stuck in the Save process, or gives me this message:

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

I also get that annoying "Oops" message.

Greatly frustrating!
Photo of Sandy2762

Sandy2762

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I also cannot access some of my websites - keep getting the following error  -

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

This is stupid - I just worked on sites over the weekend - what is going on?????
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 67,900 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'm getting the same message: 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
Photo of Gloria2691

Gloria2691

• 3,296 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
I have gotten those too.....we are not alone, but what good does it do to know that?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.