error code 0x19

  • 0
  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content

I have made many changes on my site muencharts.com and now I cannot save them, or publish them. When I did publish, the old information /pictures were still there. The new ones didn't publish. So frustrated. I've spent hours.
Photo of Kristen3073

Kristen3073

  • 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 months ago

  • 0
  • 1
Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

  • 58,080 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You may have timed out. Log out and login again > Save > Publish.

REFRESH: Try a F5 to Refresh your browser.
Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Your account allows for 25mb of disk space. You are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month, or you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space. You may have exceeded your page limit? You may have exceeded your storage limit? You can expand your storage limit or delete unused files from you file manager. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Click the Account Summary, under My Account. In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

  • 17,578 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Kristen3073

It does sound like the builder timed out. I did refresh your site files on my end, just in case there was an error somewhere in your files. Let me know if you continue to have issues.
Photo of Kristen3073

Kristen3073

  • 134 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Actually, I called this morning and Jose' told me that the site was directed back to itself, rather than the new sitebuilder file. It couldn't find itself. He helped me fix it from websites manager to be sure it redirected to the site I was actually building.  Thanks for your reply.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.