Error 702 password reset?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archive

I have 3 email accounts and can reset the password on 2 but keep getting "Error 702 Oops! There was an issue updating your mailbox. Please try again later or contact customer support." And how do you contact customer support?
Photo of Ted4963

Ted4963

• 70 Points

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 17,424 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Ted4963
First, if you ever want to contact customer support, you can call 800-710-1998. If you don't have this number written down, you can always Google "Homestead Customer Support" to get this number.

In regard to the issue updating the password, this is because there is a discrepancy in the storage limits for that email between your account and our back end system. I have resolved this issue, so you should be able to update the password now. With your current price, you can actually choose one more email to upgrade the storage on. Just let me know which one you want to increase and I'll make that change for you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.