ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

• Problem
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

when a form request has been submitted via our webpage (request a Resale Package) the person submitted get the text but when presses back - this error comes out -- This site can’t be reached

horseshoebaypoa.org took too long to respond.
Go to http://www.horseshoebaypoa.org/
Search Google for horseshoe bay poa org Request Resale Certificate
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Photo of hsbpoa2873

hsbpoa2873

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 241,080 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I sent a test and it went. Did you receive it?
Photo of hsbpoa2873

hsbpoa2873

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I just tried it and It just says connecting and times out.  another real estate person tried it and same thing. 

We get the request but when they hit back button it just hangs there and times out so they are not sure if it went thru or not because of the time out error 
Photo of Drew N

Ah. I do see it when the back button on the page is hit. If you hit the browser back, which I always do, it works fine. Try deleting the submit button and adding a new one. Publish and then try it. If it still does it, let me know and I will have someone look at it.
Hi Drew - do you feel that there is a possibility of his (hsbpoa2873) Internet speed being temporarily down . During such moments - Time Outs - do happen.

Best wishes,
ARC
Photo of Drew N

It is always possible. There are also any number of routers between us and customers that traffic has to route though. These are usually operated by 3rd parties. Level 3 is a big one.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.