Enter a numeric value with at least two decimal points. It won't allow me to enter a product for over $10,000. How do I do this?

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

I have a product priced over $10,000. The field will only allow me to enter 9999.99 - no higher. How do I enter a higher number?
Photo of Linda4154

Linda4154

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,936 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

On our Simplestore, the price cannot go higher than 9,999.99. If you need a purchase button for a higher number, I would suggest adding that via HTML. Otherwise, if you rebuild your site on our newer builder, Website Builder, and open a store through that site, it does not have the same restrictions.
Photo of Linda4154

Linda4154

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you for the fast response!  If I use the Website Builder, do I need to purchase a different product?  Also, am I able to post more than one picture per product?  Also, can this be done through my Sitebuilder Plus website without the SimpleStore?
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 43,926 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You would replace the store you have bought through Simplestore with the one through Website Builder and it is actually slightly cheaper. In Website Builder store, you can have multiple images for each product, so overall it sounds like it would be a better fit for you.
The only way to get this done through just Sitebuilder Plus would be to use 3rd party HTML, which we would only be able to tell you how to place it on the site.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.