Emails not working AGAIN!!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

As of 4/15 noon ET your system even at the website level is not receiving emails!

How can I speak with your corporate executives - this is beyond poor service,
Photo of Edward5334

Edward5334

• 318 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • very angry

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Ginevra5425

Ginevra5425

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
very frustrating....
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I do understand the frustration. Are you still having the issues? If so, please take a look at these possibilities for settings.

Click here

Thanks

Drew N
Photo of Edward5334

Edward5334

• 318 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
once again - today's issue was not with outlook or any POP account (and my settings are correct as per your latest info) it was that emails sent to our accounts weren't even displayed on the Homestead's website, let alone not being accessible from our POP accounts!

I think we've come full circle - first we couldn't receive from POP, then we couldn't send, now even your website isn't working properly.

We finally received the sent emails after a 3 hour delay - why?

Please provide me with the email address of your company's president as I want to express my dissatisfaction directly to him/her
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
There were latency issues on our mail servers earlier that were causing delays in delivery. They have been resolved, but it does take a while for the server to send out all the queued emails.

Thanks

Drew N

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.