Emails undeliverable - Email server blacklisted on spamcop

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving

Emails that I send are coming back undeliverable.  In the error message it says that your bosmailout10.eigbox.net server is blacklisted on bl.spamcop.net.  Please fix this!
Photo of Doug Anderson

Doug Anderson

• 860 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I apologize for the inconvenience. I will let our engineers know about the issue to get it removed from the blacklists. 
Photo of Doug Anderson

Doug Anderson

• 860 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
More of my emails are being blocked this morning.  I checked the spamcop blacklist website.  Here is the IP that they are blocking... 66.96.187.9.  There website also says they are receiving spam reports from this IP 66.96.187.7.  
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I will get the information over to our engineers also. This could take a few days to update as we have to contact the spam companies to get the IP addresses removed.
Photo of Mojo

Mojo

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I am having a similar problem:      SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<email address replaced>:
    host <inbound server name replaced> [206.188.198.64]:
    553 5.3.0 66.96.189.8 Your message was rejected for possible spam/virus content.Please ask your email provider to visit http://emailadmin.registeredsite.com for resolution.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,826 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I have added this to the report. Could you post the source of the entire email?
Photo of Mojo

Mojo

Hi Drew - I'll email it to you....  Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Ok. Go it. I'll take a look
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

The servers are going to start de-listing. It can take a bit of time though.
Photo of Mojo

Mojo

Thanks, Drew!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.