emails not being received

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • Acknowledged
My emails are NOT being received by customers.  Several customers at aol, yahoo, gmail are NOT getting our emails.  Sent at normal priority and high priority and still not getting.  I even texted with several of our personal emails and we are still not receiving.  What is the problem?  PLEASE ADVISE!!!
Photo of Cristine7832

• 2,836 Points 2k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 244,466 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It looks like you send from the list domain. I see many messages going to those domains and they are being delivered to the recipient server. If you can provide me some specific addresses, I can look deeper.
Photo of david2953

• 6,360 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Drew...I am having a similar situation happening here.  The emails are being sent to a partner of ours that receives sales quotes and other correspondence but not invoices that are sent to a non-specific address.  For example, the address looks like  I can send to the address from my personal MSN account and that will be delivered fine but neither of my Homestead business accounts will work.

I use an email tracking tool from a company called Hubspot.  I mention that because I can see that the emails are not being opened, and I do not receive a delivery error.  Additionally, I use Outlook 365 (desktop) and Windows 7.

Can you let me know what you need to look into this?

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 243,956 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Our logs show that all messages in the past 7 days sent from your domain were delivered to the recipient server, so it appears to me that it is being blocked on that end. Have they checked with their mail provider?