Emails

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hello

I'm not receiving all my emails.  - jobs email address.
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

• 1,402 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 259,114 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Do you have the approximate date/time of an email you did not receive and the sender's address? Everything looks like it is working normally.
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

This is what I see from round cube.  Look at the order of the email dates.

Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

Yes I have dates and email addresses.  Where can I send you the list.
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

Its from today.
Photo of Drew N

Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,450 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Drew...I am having the same issue.  Last Friday and again yesterday, I tried to receive a password reset from SEO Gears that would not come through to my domain email. We ended up sending it to an MSN account. It did not get lost in my spam box.  The email would have come from support@sem-track.com.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

David. I am not sure why, but the message got flagged. I have cleared the flag and it should not be a problem now.
Photo of Alexander3172

Alexander3172

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Hi Drew,

I have the same promlems/// like 20-40% of imcoming emails just lost.... people email me but I do not receive. I have no filters ... never touched any preferemces...

Photo of Drew N

Alexander3172, Do you know the sender addresses of mail you did not receive? I see a few messages blocked by the spam filter.
Photo of Alexander3172

Alexander3172

thanks.... one of them mahroff.asya@gmail.com... I got 1 but it was sent 2 

I m sure that sometimes people send me important business messages but I m not getting them.

Photo of Alexander3172

Alexander3172

my sender get mothing in reply... no message that mail is not delivered
Photo of Alexander3172

Alexander3172

mahroff.asya@gmail.com I got all messages with a delay... sorry.... but I m 100% sure some messages are not coming to me

Photo of Drew N

I did find a few, particularlly from a ukrrudprom@********** I was able to clear it for now. If you think there are more, please try to provide the sender's address as sometimes it just isn't flagged by us, but gets blocked before it even reaches us, so in that case I would not see it reaching us at all.
Photo of Declan7037

Declan7037

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Drew,

I have the same problem. I have one customer that I know off who cannot send me email's, they bounce back. info@htec.ie and I have one supplier JKelly@pennineindustries.com who's email's I never receive.
Photo of Drew N

JKelly@pennineindustries.com is showing spam content. I am trying to identify it and see if it can be cleared.

info@htec.ie was sending quite a few messages to you until 9/12 it seems. If they are receiving a bounce back, do you know what it says? I am not showing any block on our part, but it could be rejected prior to reaching us.
Photo of Dean8796

Dean8796

• 70 Points
Not to jump on the band wagon, but I am not getting most of my emails either. I have tried sending TEST emails to myself from a different address (deanprather7@gmail.com) and nothing.
Photo of Drew N

Dean8796, The DNS records on your domain direct your mail service to Google. Did you recently change your nameservers?
(Edited)
Photo of Angela6389

Angela6389

• 986 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I don't get all my emails either.  And my email has been ending up in people's spam boxes.  
Photo of Drew N

Do you have a sending email address? I have searched the logs going back 3 months and am not seeing any significant spam activity, so it would lead me to believe that the messages are not reaching us for some reason, but the sender would need to check with their mail service.

If mail is delivered to their spam folder, then it is because the recipient server tagged it as possible spam. There might be something we can do, but the recipient would need to find out from their server why it is blocked. It might be blocking you specifically or it might be blocking our server. If it is the server, then we would need the reason so we can rectify it. If it is you specifically, they should be able to tell you about that as well.
Photo of Angela6389

Angela6389

• 986 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
My email domain is psocertifications.com, people think I am just not responding.
(Edited)
Photo of Drew N

Do you use webmail? I can try to look at specific messages that you send. If they are not delivered, I might be able to see why, but if they are arriving in the recipient's spam folder, then that is something the recipient's server is doing.
Photo of Declan7037

Declan7037

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am trying to receive an email from a customer with an attachment. But I am not receiving it. Email is from mary.lynch@tipperarycoco.ie.
Photo of Drew N

Do you know how large the attachment is? I see some messages received today from that address. Did you not get them in your inbox? Is she able to send without the attachment?
Photo of Barbara0463

Barbara0463

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Several of our employees have noticed that outgoing emails are not getting to people within the last week. We've tried sending the same email to multiple different emails and they never come in. Have checked spam folders, and nothing. We are concerned because our clients are thinking we are not responding.
Photo of Drew N

chumashmuseum.org flagged. I was able to clear it, but you might want to make sure your contact list is current.
Photo of Barbara0463

Barbara0463

Thanks! What do you mean by "flagged?"
Photo of Drew N

flagged as spam. This is almost always because people you are sending to are marking your messages as spam. If enough are reported, then it will block all your email.
Photo of Barbara0463

Barbara0463

Good to know. We have an events list that goes out through Constant Contact, but I regularly check to remove any bounced addresses. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.