Email mailboxes being restored

• Announcement
  • Updated 7 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving - updated post - https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/april_3_2013_continued_email_problems

We are actively working on restoring email mailboxes that appear to be missing or deleted.

If you can't log in to your email, you'll need to reset your email password. Follow the steps to change email password.

If you've spoken with a member of our chat or phone support team, we have your email mailbox identified and it will be restored.

If you've posted in the Community - please respond to this post with details. For example, my company is cafeangela.com and I need info@, angela@, sales@ restored. It is not enough to tell us that you need all emails within the account restored.

Also, be sure to tell us if you have more than one domain on your account.
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of maryli5284

maryli5284

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Emails finally fixed; no single one new email. OK..so I send a testing email to myself to see if really no one emailed me and got this returned email.

Can not deliver the message you sent. Will not retry.

Sender:

The following addresses had delivery problems

: Reply from outbounds6.obsmtp.com[64.18.5.12]:
>>> RCPT TO:
<<< 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
Photo of John8745

John8745

I posted my email addresses several hours ago to be restored. When will it happen?
Photo of Shawn1076

Shawn1076

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
OK... So I thought everything was working but now Outlook is not recognizing any of my staffs emails. I have over multiple email addresses and I do not keep a "magic list" anywhere (other than at Homestead.com). I need all email addresses restored. Off the top of my head, here is what I can come up with...

aallen@...
astumpf@...
cbranham@...
creditapplication@...
creditreference@...
dcowan@...
dmonroe@...
email.log@...
fax.log@...
fax1@...
fax2@...
fax3@...
fax4@...
info@...
jzimmer@...
members@...
sdepper@...
smooney@...

I believe COMPENSATION is in order to your customer base. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!

AND I BETTER NOT GET ANY SPAM FROM POSTING THESE ADDRESSES
Photo of HookedOnFitness

HookedOnFitness

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I need the following restored to hookedonfitness.net

Michelle@
Brian@
info@

This is my business. I am paying for this service to run my business and earn my income, which is not possible if my clients cannot contact me.
Photo of Shane7807

Shane7807

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
my company is koopmanconcrete.com and we need these mailboxes restored:
greg@
shane@
info@
Thanks
Photo of Patrice7857

Patrice7857

All of my email accounts had been listed/active until around 7:15 p.m. on 4/3/13 when they all suddenly disappeared. It says I have zero accounts! Two domains are associated with emails:

domain: sgconsultinginc.com
info@sgconsultinginc.com
pgotsch@sgconsultinginc.com
rstathis@sgconsultinginc.com

domain: teacherwritingcenter.org
info@teacherwritingcenter.org
stacy@teacherwritingcenter.org
robert@teacherwritingcenter.org
nicole@teacherwritingcenter.org
Photo of rich0697

rich0697

****** No one from homestead is responding******
Photo of Jack1056

Jack1056

• 60 Points
We all better start seeing our e-mail boxes restored. This is unacceptable. Our e-mail addresses we need restored today are:

Of course the second domain thecaptool.com is the one work on right now.

orders@thecaptool.com
businessdevelopment@thecaptool.com
info@thecaptool.com
jack@thecaptool.com

orders@thecaptool.com is VERY important to restore ASAP.

Thanks for restoring them quickly. We appreciate that.
Photo of Wayne5037

Wayne5037

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Wow, what an unbelievably piss poor customer relations department. I mean this is seriously the worst I have ever dealt with. The techs just disappear and dont respond. You can get no answers from them. Unreal. I think we should all bail and get new accounts somewhere else. God knows this shitty excuse for an email service is not the only game in town. Thank you homestead, great job. Its like you are rookies at this.
Photo of kent3296

kent3296

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Chris1034

Chris1034

• 182 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
My emails are back! mailboxes restored !

Finally.

Thank you, Thank You!!! Angela & Mindy.

MUCH GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU HOMESTEAD CUSTOMERS!
Good luck guys I hope your mailboxes are back soon and you didn't loose any important Bus as we did :(
Photo of lilboypeat8135

lilboypeat8135

• 60 Points
Need my email fixed at www.mrcraigslisthustle.com and the email is lajuan@mrcraigslisthustle.com
Photo of Joanna4650

Joanna4650

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I need mbluemlingjr@powerofonellc.com restored as soon as possible.

Love losing customers over this kind of thing!
Photo of Blair2384

Blair2384

• 60 Points
Email is not working properly. I can login to webmail but Outlook keeps giving me an error that my password is incorrect. The password is the same as the one that I login to webmail with, so it is correct. My email is will.harris@forceink.com. Please repair this asap. Thank-you.
Photo of hidalgo6678

hidalgo6678

• 70 Points
Please restore info@3storycleaning.com for www.3storycleaning.com. I was waiting on a very important email back from someone and I have nothing in my mailbox. I have sent emails from this and it looks like I just created it because it's completely empty. I need a solution, QUICK.
Photo of Deborah9921

Deborah9921

• 60 Points
I need events@somethingspecialnc.com restored as soon as possible.

Need to be able to respond to my customers!

Thank you
Photo of Mary8780

Mary8780

• 234 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
shantiwellnessdayspa.com the email box is mary@shantiwellnessdayspa.com

I have changed password and it worked one time to receive in Outlook. It now keeps popping up "windows security" enter user and password, and they won't work. I have it set to not ask for user and password.
Photo of rich0697

rich0697

I am switching to godaddy.com 24/7 support better package and less $$ # 1 website host. I am gonna be apart of a class action against homestead. Lost business, lost contract, angry and dissapointed customers. Homestead customer service worst ever!!!!!
Photo of dewlaproductions

dewlaproductions

Photo of Lisa2930

Lisa2930

• 60 Points
I need cbenitez@ola-smg.org restored ASAP

Thank you!!
Photo of Janis2741

Janis2741

• 200 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I can send email and people are receiving them but I haven't received any emails all afternoon. I'm a Wedding Planner and have a wedding this weekend. Just great! The help center should be 24/7 and Homestead should know what it's doing!

jan@greatestofdays.com
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I want to start by saying that I am very sorry for the delay in communication.

Our email team is actively working on a fix for customers that are still impacted. Many of our customers are reporting a significant improvement but we know not everyone's problems are fixed. At this time, I am closing and archiving this thread. What that means is that customers that have already accesssed or posted will be able to see this post but won't be able to add to the thread.

If you are still having issues, please respond to the new post Continued Email Problems

You can simply post "I am still having issues with my email." Additional details that would be helpful:
  • I'm having trouble sending.

• I'm having trouble receiving.

• I'm having trouble accessing my email box - it keeps asking for a password.

• I don't see my emails in my account.

We can see your account information from the back end of the community and we'll reach out if we need additional information.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.