Email is not working properly!!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

First off, I am not receiving all of my emails right away (it'll take 24 hrs most of the time), sometimes not at all. My customers are not getting my emails not at all or again 24 hrs later. I am getting a lot of spam mail. Never use to before at all. What in the world is going on?!?! I need this fixed ASAP! I am losing customers and my business is not doing well at all because of the communication error! Please let me know what I can do to get this fixed, I do not want to set up a temp. email account.
Photo of AlohaRanch

AlohaRanch

• 260 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • angry, frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Barbara9750

Barbara9750

• 552 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I still, after 3 weeks have an empty inbox!!! Why does the site status say the problem has been fixed?????
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jade6612, Our systems are functioning normal at this time, but there is some delay due to some backlogged emails. I did send you a test message and received a delivery receipt about 5 minutes later. Performance should continue to improve.
Photo of Barbara9750

Barbara9750

• 552 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Mike, Can you check on my inbox. It is empty except for one email from 9/5.

And I cannot even see the receiving mail tab to check forwarding or anything.

thanks,
barb
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Barbara9750, I can't see into your email box without your authorization. i do know there were some new issues that popped up since Friday, but it's not normal for your inbox to be empty unless perhaps all of the emails were downloaded onto a certain computer via Outlook or some other email client.

We are continuing to investigate these issues, but you are welcome to call us 800-710-1998 if you want someone to look into the mail box.

Mike
Photo of Janis3356

Janis3356

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having huge problems with my emails as well. I am getting message failures on the odd message, not receiving messages from customers (specifically with gmail accounts), and customers are not receiving my emails. Some of my sent messages are being received 7+ hours after sending which is unacceptable. This has been going on for 2 days.

Please advise
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Good morning, the mail administrators told us last night that the servers are operating normally. There were still many thousands of email to be handled and it would take a few hours to clear the back log. Please let me know if you are still experiencing significant delays.

Please make sure on both sending and receiving through the Zimbra interface at http://mail.homesteadmail.com.

Thank you

Drew

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.