EMAIL IS NOT WORKING!!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I AM A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER. HOMESTEAD IS KILLING MY BUSINESS BY NOT FIXING THE EMAIL ISSUES. I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A SINGLE EMAIL TODAY!!

THIS IS INEXCUSABLE AND NEEDS TO GET FIXED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Evelyn1620

Evelyn1620

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How do you check your email? Please log in at mail.homesteadmail.com. In the top right corner you should see your name. Under your name is a colored line. If it is red then your mailbox is full.

Do you have another email address that you can send to your Homestead mail as a test to see if you receive it?

Drew
Photo of Evelyn1620

Evelyn1620

I check my mail through OUTLOOK 2010 which I have been doing for the past 6 months. I typically receive 100 emails a day. I haven't received any at all today. Something is definitely wrong. Homestead has been having major email issues for weeks now. This is costing me business!! I am getting a certificate error in Outlook. What does that mean? I logged in to my Homestead email account an it is empty. No emails there either. What the heck is going on??
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I am not sure why you are receiving a certificate message. I have sent an email to your Homestead email account. Can you check from mail.homesteadmail.com? If you don't receive it, may I change your email password and log in to run some tests?

Drew
Photo of Evelyn1620

Evelyn1620

I also sent my homestead an email from my yahoo personal email. Neither your or mine have been received.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Ok may I have your permission to change your email password and log in to take a look? I can show you how to change it back afterwards.
Photo of Evelyn1620

Evelyn1620

can you please email me direct with communication at emkrazer@yahoo.com which is my personal email? Or call me at 314-283-1501
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

I emailed the solution to you. Have a great weekend.

Drew
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Sorry, you will need to reset the email password.
Photo of Cathy6489

Cathy6489

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. NOT RECEIVING EMAILS. THIS IS MY BUSY TIME AND YOU CAN SAY IT'S THE ECONOMY BUT I HAVE NOT HAD VERY MANY COMING IN. THIS IS VERY UNUSUAL. I ALSO DON'T GET NOTIFICATIONS ANYMORE. TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY SITE. I CAN TELL OF SEVERAL MORE. HOMESTEAD IS FORCING ME TO LIST ON EBAY, WHICH I HATE!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ALL. DIDN'T EVEN LOOK UP TO SEE. 0:)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Can you log into your email at http://mail.homesteadmail.com. In the top right corner please look at the colored line under your name. If it is red, then your mailbox is full. You will need to delete some messages and empty the trash.

If that isn't the case, may I change your email password and log in to run some tests?

Drew
Photo of Jesse1524

Jesse1524

• 68 Points
My email is not working just like theirs and it will not email out either. I am loosing tons of business and it is even rumored I am out of business
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

How do you check email? Are you receiving bounced back messages when sending?

Thanks

Drew
Photo of ms2036

ms2036

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am having the same problem. I use Zimbra Desktop and have reset all of my passwords online and on my desktop. Frustrating...
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Are you receiving bounced back messages when sending? Can you log in through the website interface and confirm that your mailbox is not full?

Drew
Photo of ms2036

ms2036

No bounce back and plenty of room
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

Check your email and see if you received mine.
Photo of ms2036

ms2036

Replied to your email
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

truthinvestigations.org is listed as a pointed domain, but when I look at the DNS records for it, there are another company's records on that. Your email service is not with us, though I see you have mail accounts configured. My guess is that your domain didn't auto renew. Your expiration date was yesterday. Check with ihostnetworks, or the domain registrar enom. Some registrars switch nameservers to their own upon domain expiration.

Thanks

Drew
Photo of ms2036

ms2036

Okay let me try that. Thanks!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You are welcome.
Photo of ms2036

ms2036

I fixed my domain issues and this helped until this afternoon. My email accounts are unable to connect once again..Help!
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Can you clarify what you mean by "unable to connect"? If you are using the zimbra web client, you just log in with your email address and password. If you can't get in you can try a password reset. If you are using a 3rd party email client and it won't connect then there's probably an issue with the configuration.
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

• 792 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am hearing from my customers that they are not receiving my emails. I am not receiving a bounce back message, so I do not even know that this is happening until I get an angry message from a customer that thinks I am ignoring them. I have lost track of how many times there have been email problems, and how many times we have been told it is fixed. This is ridiculous.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What email address are you having a problem with? Can you give me the sending and receiving address, date and time sent and the subject of a message that never arrived?

Drew
Photo of Leslee5222

Leslee5222

• 792 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Is there a way to send it to you privately?
Photo of wrobles9545427

wrobles9545427

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This is NOT fixed.....this morning our emails are bouncing and then delivered 2 hours later. This is unacceptable - to mark this "fixed" is ridiculous.

It may be fixed for a minute but obviously something very wrong here.
Photo of Mike F.

Mike F., Alum

• 184,678 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I responded to you on a different thread. Also please avoid making duplicate posts on various threads. This only slows down our response time in responding to you, and other customers, Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.