Email access down via 3rd party clients

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

Email has been down all day 3/11/13. Chat "support" says try again in an hour. No one cares or will help. No one will even acknowledge a problem. One chat "support" person said to regularly check the system status blog. The last entry on that blog was more than a month ago! Why would you send me there for a problem that is destroying my business right now! Chat "support" isn't support at all. Extremely upset with lack of help or concern. Need email restored NOW. Homestead even discontinued help tickets, so there is no longer ANY WAY to get support. Extremely disappointed with this situation. Posting to some message board is now the ONLY way to get support? Really? No email support, no phone support, nothing.
Photo of David9016

David9016

• 584 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • pissed as hell

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Stacey5790

Stacey5790

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Mar 14, 2013 - same thing happening again - can`t download emails
Photo of Angela W

Angela W

• 6,540 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Stacey,

Are you seeing the problem with both of your emails? I see that you have a Stacey@xxxx and a Franco@xxxxx (hidden to protect your privacy).

Are you able to access email through hmail but not Outlook? If you can provide some additional information we can attempt to troubleshoot the problem. We haven't had any other reports of this problem resurfacing.

Thanks!