Email trouble

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving inactive content.

This is still a problem on our account as of this morning.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: We are aware of incoming/outgoing email delays.
Photo of Florida Play Therapy

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 44,662 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello, 

I have updated your domain's DNS to our most recent, which should resolve this issue. Please give it 24 hours and let me know if you have any further trouble.
Photo of Elisa7215

Elisa7215

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
It appears I'm still having the same problem as well.  Emails come in from the website, but when replied they aren't getting to their destination.

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello,

When you say emails are coming in from the website, do you mean a contact form? And replying to those emails don't reach the customer?
Photo of Elisa7215

Elisa7215

Yes they are coming in from the contact form.  When I reply they aren't reaching the customer. 
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

You cannot reply to those emails, because they are coming from Homestead, not the customer. You actually have to pull the information from the contact form submission and paste their email address into a new composed email.
Photo of Elisa7215

Elisa7215

It's always worked fine in the past.  What your telling me to do is what I've had to do to get in touch with the customers.
Photo of Dan2705

Dan2705

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I am unable to log in to one of our company email accounts.  The screen this morning showed a lot of 'bounced' emails. When I tried to click on one, I got an error message and then it logged out.  Now I can not log back in. shows "Login Failed" when I try to log in.
(Edited)
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

Hello Dan,

You will need to reset your email password. I would also recommend running a malware scan on any device you check your email on, since it seems your email was compromised.
Photo of Dan2705

Dan2705

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you! Ran virus update and scan. Changed password and am now able to log in.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.