email quota still remains in homestead account even I delete all messages in outlook as well as webmail

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I was not able to receive mail as many customers say there was something wrong with my inbox as they cannot sent. I also cannot sent attachments from my email. Thus I gather it was full and deleted them from outlook both sent folders and trash plus inbox now leaving only 8 mails-15 mails in total. But when i check in webmail from homestead my quota is still full. Is my quota monthly ? Or yearly ? This need to be answered. Then I know what to do. My cycle billing was a day ago as well.  
Photo of karen8894

karen8894

• 262 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,796 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The quota is at any given moment. You have to empty the trash as well. All mail folders are included in the quota.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.