Email not working and bouncing back. Need Help!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Email went down during a domain transfer. I had the email through Homestead. This is an emergency for me. Also my Carltonsmithmusic.com website is showing up in homestead as csmmusicexpo.com
Photo of Mike

Mike

• 622 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of themieleman

themieleman, Champion

• 66,268 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
To review your Domain detail: Select Domains > Manage Your Websites Domains
Photo of Mike

Mike

I recieved the email that the transfer finished, but not the verification email.I went to domain control and ensured the information was correct. The site is listed in domains as transferred but not in the website manager. When I go to email, I see my domain there, but not my previous email addresses. I want to make sure that I don't lose my emails.
(Edited)
Photo of Mike

Mike

After I posted this I realized that the email address in domain control was going to my homestead email address which is the one I am having trouble with. I replaced it with one I know is working. Will it send me the verification now?
Photo of Mike

Mike

Guys I'm really frustrated with the lack of support here. I went ahead and re-created the email accounts. I can't be down for the weekend without email. Do you not have any weekend support at all? I called I posted, I did everything I could. At least now I can get email, but I lost all my previous emails to both of my accounts. I need to see if they can be restored. If you guys are closed on the weekend and can't provide support that's something I should have been told the numerous times I called this week about transferirng an account to homestead.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.