email not working

• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archived

Hi my email julie@agmdayz.com has not worked since 21 dec 2017 can you please investigate? I have sent test messages to the address but they are not being received. You can contact me on another email address which is working info@agmdayz.com regards Julie
Photo of Julie5275

Julie5275

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 258,498 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
julie@agmdayz.com is full. You need to delete some messages and empty the trash, or you can upgrade the mailbox size.

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/email-box-quota-upgrades-now-available
Photo of Julie5275

Julie5275

Hi Drew thank you but funny I didnt get a message to say it was full which is what normally happens. Is there a way to delete in bulk without clicking one by one?
Photo of Drew N

I am sorry if it didn't come through. We do have email space upgrades available now as well if this is a consistent issue.
Photo of Julie5275

Julie5275

its ok I managed to work it out 
Photo of Drew N

If you hold the ctrl key down, you can tag individual emails. If you hold the shift key down and click one message and then a second, it will tag all the messages in between plus the 2 selected.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.