Email marketing is an excellent way to connect with people. It is also personal. Using Constant Contact allows you to personalize your messages. You can use email marketing to announce new products or services, send a discount coupon, request feedback, or anything else you can think of. You can use Constant Contact to identify customer groups by their needs or interests and then send more specific messages to these groups.
Homestead has partnered with Constant Contact to make it easy for you to give it a try. Here are 6 reasons why you should.
- Email marketing is a simple, effective and inexpensive way to reach out. For small business owners, this can be critical. Traditional marketing methods are often expensive and complicated, but with Constant Contact's drag and drop editor, it is very easy to create an email that can be sent to a select group or all of your mailing list for nearly no cost per message. Year after year, email marketing still tends to provide the highest return on investment(ROI) other online advertising strategies.
- It's a personal way to reach out. If you set up your contact list correctly, each campaign you send can be easily customized to automatically greet the recipient by name. Most people agree that this will increase engagement.
- Constant Contact has some fantastic reporting tools. They are easy to use and remove all the mystery from your marketing efforts. You can see who did or did not open your email, which links they clicked on, and more.
- Email is also effective because of the proliferation of smart phones. I'll bet most people you know have a smart phone, and use it to check their email. They can see your message at anytime or any place.
- Transactional emails are action-oriented, meaning many people will do something with that email. They may forward it to a friend, click to your site, reply with questions, or simply make a purchase.
- Email marketing is more effective than social media in acquiring new customers. Social media can still be an effective tool for your business, but for customer acquisition and retention, email marketing wins. In 2016 emarketer.com published this infographic showing the numbers.
Homestead and Constant Contact make it easy. To get started, log into your Homestead account and click on Constant Contact.
Be the first to post a reply!