Email login 4/12/2019

• Problem
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Not a Problem
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

We are aware of the privacy error received when connecting to https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/ or via a mail client program. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.  We will post updates as soon as they are received.

6:50 MST: The email system is still operating, but there is a problem with the renewed certificate. It is being investigated. Email is still accessible, though not secure at this time.

7:45am MST: Issue resolved for Webmail. We are continuing to work on the SMTP and IMAP/POP servers

9:03am MST: This issue has been resolved, Webmail, SMTP, and IMAP/POP servers are online. If you continue to have trouble with devices connected thru IMAP/POP/SMTP, close your application and open it back up
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of DeAndrea0767

DeAndrea0767

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mail cannot be verified.

My mail driving me crazy with the pop up every second saying it can’t be verified. I guess the last day of validity was yesterday. This needs to be fixed ASAP!
Photo of Scott4372

Scott4372

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot verify server idenity... HOMESTEAD'S certificate expired 4/11/19 !!!Please....

Cannot verify server idenity... HOMESTEAD'S certificate expired 4/11/19 !!!!!! therefore can't get email !! Please correct !!

Photo of Ernest2945

Ernest2945

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This site is not secure This might mean that someones trying to fool you/ steal a....

This site is not secure This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.
Photo of Maria5631

Maria5631

• 1,594 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This connection isn't private - HELP - emails down.

Photo of Daren

Daren

• 362 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled no 24/7 tech assistance from Homestead is absurd. This issue is ridiculous and an....

lack of tech support 24/7. 
Photo of Melissa2842

Melissa2842

• 342 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Yo! Homestead...How can you operate a business in the space you do and allow you....

Where is the "live" support????  Fix asap!
Photo of Ronald7859

Ronald7859

• 164 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Still cannot access email.
Photo of joe1781

joe1781

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
My other website hosted by ipage is working fine - just not homestead which I pay twice as much for!  If I had the time to deal with these kinds of issues I would have switched host years ago!
Photo of tanjaperalta1342

tanjaperalta1342

• 252 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hello, I cannot get into my webmail...it says there may be a security risk? what ....

When I put in my email and pass for the webmail, I get a security screen saying someone might be stealing my contacts?? help!!!
Photo of Kristina9846

Kristina9846

• 244 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot Verify Server Identity! This is real bad for business !!! plus I cant eve....

Cannot verify server identity  - certificate expired!!  My email is down.. my business is down...
Photo of David Maestas4653

David Maestas4653

• 214 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Phew... at least I know that I am not going crazy (email - certificate - yada yad....

When is the email certificate issue getting fixed?  Maybe you should post something on the website, send an email, post something on Facebook.  
Photo of Cathi5422

Cathi5422

• 350 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Homestead SSL expired notice.

I have checked email all day with no problem.  Went to eat dinner ..... came back and now can't login to my Homestead Roundcube email.  Error message reads "Your connection is not private". It is showing that the homestead ssl has expired today and I just can't get past it.  All other websites I go to are fine.  Have I been hacked? And if so, what can I do?
Photo of Mariano5946

Mariano5946

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled someone from this company can explain what is going on with the email? Cannot ver....

someone from this company can explain what is going on with the email? Cannot verify server identity - certificate expired!! My email is down.. my business is down...
Photo of Joseph2716

Joseph2716

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unbelievable, no live corrective action available for our businesses and customer....

Server identity & certificate expired! No live corrective action available! - Very bad corporate decision!
Photo of Daniel3811

Daniel3811

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "The identity of 'imap.homestead.com' cannot be verified By Mail" Homestead supp....

"The identity of 'imap.homestead.com' cannot be verified By Mail"  Homestead support is gone for the day? 
Photo of Minerva8332

Minerva8332

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot access email.

Certificate Error!
Photo of Dan5794

Dan5794

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email not secure - cannot access email.

Getting a NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error and cannot access email.
Photo of adcogwebsite5446

adcogwebsite5446

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Site not secure.

Since I launched my new site it is now ,showing up not secure. My new site is on Website builder, how do I get this resolved?
Photo of Peggy

Peggy

• 352 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled email down.

"certificate" has expired? All email down. Warnings. Hacked?
Photo of Chris6960

Chris6960

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my browser wont let me upon the email section of the website, says website needs ....

can't get into email
Photo of Christine Richards

Christine Richards

• 3,162 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled email not working.

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to your Start page

Details

The website’s security certificate is not yet valid or has expired.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Go on to the webpage (Not recommended)

Photo of Richard

Richard

• 344 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Everyone call Tech Support
Photo of Burke1062

Burke1062

Still waiting!  And the comment " Email is still accessible, though not secure at this time" from Drew seems to suggest we use an mail service that is not secure.  Curious if we will get refunds or compensation for lost income due to the disruption.   
Photo of Lauren5077

Lauren5077

• 778 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
How is it accessible and if not secure what does that open us up to?

Photo of Paul3062

Paul3062

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled cant access my email AGAIN.

details??? error mesg "cannot verify server Id" and it shows it has expired 04/11/19....don't pay your bills???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.