Email login 4/12/2019

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Not a Problem
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

We are aware of the privacy error received when connecting to https://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/ or via a mail client program. We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.  We will post updates as soon as they are received.

6:50 MST: The email system is still operating, but there is a problem with the renewed certificate. It is being investigated. Email is still accessible, though not secure at this time.

7:45am MST: Issue resolved for Webmail. We are continuing to work on the SMTP and IMAP/POP servers

9:03am MST: This issue has been resolved, Webmail, SMTP, and IMAP/POP servers are online. If you continue to have trouble with devices connected thru IMAP/POP/SMTP, close your application and open it back up
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Eileen0796

Eileen0796

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled EMAIL!!!.

When I tried to go to my email, it says this and is been two days already: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from emailmg.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Photo of Victor6005

Victor6005

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled System down , mailing services was attacking ?.

What’s going on with your services .. what is the number that I can reach somebody there .. system is down and I didn’t receive any motivation about it .. it’s wrong that I don’t have direct phone number to speak
Photo of Andrea8922

Andrea8922

• 286 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Nice job, Homestead. Going on 16 hours now. Why was this issue not fixed last night? Don't you monitor your own service?
Photo of Diana1323

Diana1323

• 552 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Warning:Potential Security Risk when I try to log into my email.

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to emailmg.homestead.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
Photo of Aubrey9578

Aubrey9578

• 170 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "The identity of 'imap.homestead.com' cannot be verified By Mail" HOW CAN YOU FI....

As of 8pm, EST, April 11, 2019, I have been receiving constant pop-up notifications that "The identity of 'imap.homestead.com' cannot be verified By Mail" WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!? HOW CAN YOU FIX THIS?!!? I CAN'T GET BUSINESS EMAILS!!!
Photo of Fred4717

Fred4717

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled CERTIFICATE EXPIRED???????.

E-MAIL DOWN!
Photo of Danielle3133

Danielle3133

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My emails - all of them through Homestead's IMAP can't be verified.

the error message I'm getting is:

'Cannot Verify Server Identity'
-The identity of imap.homestead.com cannot be verified by Mail (I'm an apple user)

further details show that *.homestead.com - issued by COMODO RSA Domain Validation is not trusted and expired 4/11/19 at 5pm.

I've just checked my accounts with you all and literally everything is in good standing. I need this fixed immediately.

Very upset.

Thanks
Photo of Chrstine5324

Chrstine5324

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled SERVICES ARE DOWN.

Why arent you monitoring this more diligently? It seems like we all use this for business and you are impacting mine. We need updates posted here every 15 minutes seeing as no one is answering your phone.
Photo of Kevin6529

Kevin6529

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Roundcube Site Not Secure.

We are receiving the following message when signing into email. Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from emailmg.homestead.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Photo of Karl4708

Karl4708

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Cannot Verify Server Identity.

Can't access email on phone or desktop. HELP. Plus, there's no easy way to connect with Homestead for solutions.
Photo of Michelle1123

Michelle1123

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled problem with certificate.

JUST TALKED TO A PERSON AT HOMESTEAD... THEY SAID SHOULD BE FIXED IN AN HOUR OR TWO!
Photo of EC2467

EC2467

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled fix your certificate.

please update ur c3eertificate.
Photo of Doug9421

Doug9421

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will email certificate be fixed? i am getting a notice that it is expired an....

When will email certificate be fixed?  i am getting a notice that it is expired and cannot access my email.
Photo of Brad1650

Brad1650

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email Down.

Certificate Expired Yesterday. No way to access Roundcube.
Photo of Mark2882

Mark2882

• 554 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email Outage!.

At least another two hours before Homestead gets into the office -- this is ridiculous, I have clients waiting on time-critical emails and I'm losing sales and good will!!
Photo of Brenda3293

Brenda3293

• 232 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "Cannot Verify Server Identity" message since 8pm, ET. No way to use the IPHON....

Getting message "Cannot Verify Server Identity" since 8pm, Eastern Time. No way to use the IPHONE whilew this is happening as the message won't go away. Help HOMESTEAD
Photo of LUBOMIR7726

LUBOMIR7726

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This site is not securehttps://emailmg.homestead.com/roundcube/index.php.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email server error.

Says on email says server not trusted and expired today 4/11/19
Photo of sundbergseven

sundbergseven

• 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certificate expired.

Certificate expired. Can you please fix this issue??
Photo of David8832

David8832

• 1,244 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email certificate invalid.

(https://) Email Certificate has expired - Security problem

https://emailmg.homestead.com
Photo of Luis3215

Luis3215

• 270 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email service down. Please resolve ASAP..

Email service down. Please resolve ASAP. The email service being down, not having a point of contact to address the problem, and Homestead not having posted a notice already informing your customers that you guys are aware of the problem and are working around the clock to solve it is unconscionable.

The problem report includes the following messages:

SSL Certificate Expired
COMODO SSL Wildcard Unverifiable.

Plus, logging into the Help Forum has been a nightmare.

Feeling disappointed, sad, frustrated.
Photo of Jose7035

Jose7035

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my certificate is expired and cannot open the mails- what to do now?.

certificate excpired
Photo of Jennifer3209

Jennifer3209

• 580 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will my email be working again?.

I am very disappointed in this issue and every more disappointed in the unreasonably slow addressing and resolution of this certificate problem. Your billing software never fails. When will my email work again?
Photo of Roberto9091

Roberto9091

• 162 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled System says the certificate has expired as of tonight at 5:00 pm. Warnings displa....

I received warnings in my mails, and after that I enter into your site and more warnings appear, I really feel unsure.
Photo of alex0927

alex0927

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled WEN WILL THIS SECURITY ISSUE BE FIXED???????????????????????????????.
Photo of kevinwillhelm3882

kevinwillhelm3882

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Certificate expired..

Can you please fix your email issue immediately. This jeopardizes my legal practice severely.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.