Email/Billing issues 5/28/15 *Update*

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

We were experiencing an issue with our email service giving an invalid credentials and an issue with updating billing information.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible. I will update when we find a resolution.

*Update* It appears services are coming up now and should be able to log into email without the invalid credentials error.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jane9132

Jane9132

• 2,238 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot log into my email account. I keep getting the message "invalid credenti....

Login is rejecting my info.  ???  I have typed correctly many times and still get rejected.
Photo of Robert9692

Robert9692

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have this problem, my saved password is invalid, nobody answers the phone, and ....

I have this problem, my saved password is invalid, nobody answers the phone, and Chat says I don't have the right cookie! I am angry!!!
Photo of Call Me Ozz

Call Me Ozz

• 3,718 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Now Exchange Server is running slow.

The E-Mail exchange server is running very slow. All of my other email programs are running fast so it is no doubt a HS server issue. Can you please look into this?
Photo of Brenda3823

Brenda3823

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I too can not login, I called support and was on hold for over an hour to be told to come to this site for help.
Photo of Vernon0640

Vernon0640

• 648 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email is down. Clients also not receiving sent emails from earlier in the week..

Email is not working. Also, I have clients complaining they haven't received emails that I have sent out this week. What is going on with email? Thank you.
Photo of Tracey4271

Tracey4271

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Great thanks
Photo of lsalem238913

lsalem238913

• 184 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email is down...credentials invalid...this is ridiculous, get it together homeste....

Main log in page
Photo of Annie2977

Annie2977

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email is down yet again..

Has anyone had a response from these a-holes about how long email is going to be down? I can't believe this is happening AGAIN. How am I supposed to run my business when this happens?? I love how every time this happens, chat support goes offline. Awesome service Homestead. Awesome.
Photo of grassprolawns4981

grassprolawns4981

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email System Issues.

Email system is failing to allow access.  How long is it expected to be down?
Photo of Kathy9519

Kathy9519

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How long is the email going to be down?????.

email
Photo of Marino7009

Marino7009

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled changed email password now unable to login.

I changed my password for my email, info@visionaryvites.com, now I can not log into my email at all! i get this error message, LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=-1995113307-5534379. I am beyond frustrated!
Photo of Susan5050

Susan5050

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

This is so frustrating.  We rely on this email server to run our business.  It's fine when it works, but when it doesn't, it is the WORST

Photo of Susan5050

Susan5050

• 144 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It is working this morning.  Thank you
Photo of Chad6043

Chad6043

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
back up and running!!!  thank you
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
I'm glad to hear yours is working.  Mine is not as of yet.  All of these problems at Homestead are very frustrating to say the least.
Photo of William S

William S

• 18,878 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Are you still getting an error when logging in? 
Photo of Tracey4271

Tracey4271

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I can log into web mail now but my outlook is not retrieving messages
Photo of Lynn

Lynn

• 3,272 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
My messages are coming through now. Whew!
Photo of Kristi9296

Kristi9296

• 72 Points
I cannot get my emails.  I changed password, still receiving invalid credentials message.  On other devices, I am unable to log in.
Photo of Chad6043

Chad6043

• 236 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you William.  First problem in a year of operating my home based business.
Photo of Kristi9296

Kristi9296

• 72 Points
anything on this yet?  my emails are still not coming through and cannot log in on webmail site (credential error) or from devices (login rejected)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Make sure you choose a password that fulfills the requirements. I was able to reset the password this morning and log in with no trouble.
Photo of Robert9692

Robert9692

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Mine is back up! Scary situation! How about letting us know next time with an email alert to our back-up email accounts!
Photo of Manuel1927

Manuel1927

• 60 Points
YOur lucky because mine is still down and has been down for two days now....KILLING ME!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Manuel1927,

The mail system was only experiencing issues for a short time over 1 day. What is happening when you try to log in to Webmail?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.