Email issue 2/1/16

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: We have archived this topic as it has either reached a resolution or has become inactive.  If you believe this topic should not have been archived, please let us know, and we would be happy to review it.  You may continue to access this topic as needed fo

I am sorry I wasn't able to post earlier. We are aware of an email issue, which seem to have been resolved at this time. If you are still unable to log in to email, please let us know.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

• 262,816 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Christine Richards

Christine Richards

• 3,162 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email is down.

I think email has a problem. 
Photo of Pedro A5159

Pedro A5159

• 562 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled All my e-mails with Homestead are down ... again. Nobody available on chat or pho....

All my e-mails with Homestead are down ... again. Nobody available on chat or phone. Please help!
Photo of R.

R.

• 2,476 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Invalid credentials?.

Hi. Why do you think that I can't access my e-mail account all of a sudden? It says, "invalid credentials," although I'm doing everything the same. Thank you
Photo of Cornelia9164

Cornelia9164

• 60 Points
I am still unable to login!!!
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

What message do you see when trying?
Photo of Zac1730

Zac1730

• 60 Points
I am still having the same email issue.  This is the warning that is generated when I try to login.

LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=255665165-45577641

Please let me know what else you need to resolve this issue.
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Alum

You password was changed because you address was sending thousands of emails in less than an hour. Please do a full system security scan on all computers used to check email and then change you email password to something you have never used before.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.