Email Form Not coming to me

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 7 days of inactivity

Darn had this problem couple of weeks ago and having it again NOW When you fill out the form on line all it dose is open up my email. its the wrong email address where the form is to go to it should be heather@ecwshow.com but it has tradeshowswork@gmail.com please can someone help on this again THANKS

Photo of tnhtradeshows6970

tnhtradeshows6970

• 1,048 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

• 9,728 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

You will experience that if you attach a link to you email address directly to the submit button on a form. You want to make sure the submit button is set to no link and the entire form is set to the correct email from the form settingsĀ https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/websitebuilder-change-the-contact-form-email-address.
(Edited)

tnhtradeshows6970

I have done that but it keeps coming up with the email address attached to the submit button

Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

I see the email link still attached, did you click on the submit button and set it to no link?

tnhtradeshows6970

Oh i see where you mean. Yes did it and its working thank you!!!
Photo of Michelle C

Michelle C, Employee

Perfect! No problem.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.