Email box quota upgrades now available

• Announcement
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • (Edited)
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgrades, but you are now able to complete this action yourself, from within your Homestead account. You can see how below.

Tier 1: 500 mb and 10,000 messages
Tier 2: 2 gb and 20,000 messages
Tier 3: 5 gb and 50,000 messages
Tier 4: 10 gb and 100,000 messages

Tier 1 is included with the mail box.
Tier 2 is $1 additional per month
Tier 3 is $2 additional per month
Tier 4 is $3 additional per month

1) Go to the email tab on your Homestead account and Manage my email account. If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Select the edit button to the right of the desired email address.

2) Select the desired upgrade size for your mail box and click save.

3) If you have an available upgrade the mailbox will be changed. If you do not, you will see the message below.

4) Click on Manage storage upgrades. Make your selections and click upgrade now. Once completed, you will be able to go back to the email tab and apply the purchased upgrades to your mailbox(s)
Photo of Drew N

Drew N, Community Manager

• 241,080 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Fiona9126

Fiona9126

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled senders getting "undeliverable" message saying "account does not exist".

Can you please assist with this problem?

senders getting "undeliverable" message saying "account does not exist"

The email address is admin@filoudesigns.com
Photo of Drew N

That seems to be a bad message. The mailbox is full however. You can upgrade the mailbox or delete some messages.
Photo of Fiona9126

Fiona9126

There are no messages in this mailbox.  Please advise further to avoid error messages sent to people mailing to this address admin@filoudesigns.com
Photo of Drew N

Fiona9126, There are a few thousand in the trash. You must empty the trash. Click on trash and at the bottom click on the gear, then empty.
Photo of Fiona9126

Fiona9126

Thank you for the advice!
Photo of Elizabeth5472

Elizabeth5472

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I increase the amount of memory space on my email.
Photo of Jeff3150

Jeff3150

• 70 Points
I have Tier 1 currently and my billing@jlfloyd.com inbox has only 20 messages in it and I have 1 folder with 3 emails in it, yet I keep getting messages that I am 95% full.  Not sure what the issues is.  And I have emptied the trash bin as well which brought it to 93%.  Our other mailbox with you has thousands of emails in it and never gets an error message
Photo of Drew N

Jeff3150, look in your sent folder. Sort by size of email. You have some really huge messages with attachments in there.
Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,330 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Drew...how long does it take for the upgrade to take effect.  I upgraded one of my accounts davidd@csthousing.com and received a confirmation message but when I log into my account is still stays I am using 89% of my allowed storage?
Photo of david2953

david2953

• 6,330 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Nevermind it just adjusted.  Thanks
Photo of Ramone2313

Ramone2313

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I increase my email capacity-I'm at my limit?.