Email blocked, called support-very leary of respondant Quantom Solutions

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Email blocked, called support-very leary of respondant Quantom Solutions

Your tech phone# listed as 24/7 is closed for the night. We had a problem today with emails not either being sent or being delivered. Sent 6 test emails to self with none coming through. Called a number listed on Homestead google listing. Got someone that said our computer had a worm and your company had blocked the email. On phone for several hours with tech doing diagnostics and then with a network security company called Quantom ( spelled with O) Solutions. Is this legit?
Photo of Richard1746

Richard1746

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286

• 952 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
800-710-1998 is the only number I know of for Homestead and it is not  24/7.  I have not heard of this Quantom before, nor homestead emails getting any "worms"  I know it's frustrating, but it could be that the server is down.  I recommend testing your email sending receiving from a different account (like gmail if you have an account there)  and call Homestead on Monday morning.  If by chance your website email is purchased through another provider and just forwarded to you, check with them as well. 
Photo of Lynn1286

Lynn1286

• 952 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Oh, and change your passwords right away if you shared any info with that unknown company.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.