Email address being blocked by constant contact

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Receiving multiple email error messages per day as "Mail Delivery Failed"
From Mail Delivery System
To: <ctct_error_logs@osf-global.com>
Subject: ConstantContactQuickImport error

Spoke with Constant contact and they stated it seems to be an error on Homestead side, that is not allowing email address to sync with Constant Contact.  File Attached
Photo of Mark3560

Mark3560

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

• 40,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hello,

One thing I see is that you have a WebsiteBuilder site and you're using Cloudflare to secure your site. We are actually able to secure your site on our end through WB, so if it is ok with you, I am going to reset your nameservers back to Homestead. This will help, because at this point, I'll be able to check that the DNS for your email is set up properly.
Photo of Mark3560

Mark3560

I have both a website builder and site builder site.  It is the T2 Home Services site I am mostly concerned about.  As long as this will not affect the website, have at it.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

OK thank you.
I did make those changes and the DNS is correct.

Are you getting this error when importing contacts? Or after you send a campaign?
Photo of Mark3560

Mark3560

After I send a campaign.
Photo of Elyzabeth

Elyzabeth , Official Rep

The last time you sent a campaign appears to be May 17th. The date on this screenshot you posted is May 23. This means it was days after the campaign was sent. When mail cannot be delivered, it tries several times before being marked as a delivery failure. It appears to me that there was an address in the list of contact that this campaign was sent to that the email could not be delivered to. This is likely something wrong with the email address in question, not yours. Everything regarding your domain and email is set up correctly. I would recommend you just keep an eye on the email addresses that are bouncing like this and if they continue to do so, remove them from your contact list.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.